Thursday, February 16, 2012

just a tribute: to a well balanced breakfast

I used to be one of those people who never made time for breakfast in the morning. I have now realized how important it is to jump-start your metabolism. Lately I have been going through a real oatmeal phase. Usually I just have plain oatmeal and add a little Splenda to sweeten it up, however I have recently been adding some fresh berries to the mix and have fallen in love! I cant wait until berries are actually in season and a little more affordable :)

This mornings breakfast!


 As many of you may know about me, I am not a big coffee drinker. I like the occasional coffee on the weekend, but otherwise I am a dedicated tea drinker. Every season my choice of tea changes and right now I am all about Tazo branded Chai tea! I highly recommend you all give it a go!

I drink mine with a little splenda and a splash of milk!

0 thoughts: