Friday, January 27, 2012

just a tribute: to my january birch box

For those of you who don't know what a Birch Box is, it is a website where you pay a monthly subscription and have four to five hand-picked deluxe samples sent to your house. You can also fill out a beauty profile to have products picked and sent specifically for you!

I recently got my first Birch Box in the mail and have so far loved everything I have tried!

Here is what my January Birch Box looked like:

I was so excited when I got it in the mail! It is like reliving Christmas morning once a month!


I haven't tried my all- natural mini LaraBar yet, however I think they would be great to stash in my purse for those times I need to quench my hunger or satisfy my sweet tooth!



 Even though I am 24 I have started to invest in some expensive anti-aging eye creams, which is why it was so nice to have this little surprise in my box waiting for me! This VMH Hypoallergenic Re-Everything Eye Serum is great because it works triple time to get rid of those puffy eyes, dark circles and wrinkles!


To be honest this is probably the item I liked the least in my January Birch Box. However, in all fairness, I haven't really given it a good try because the sample they gave me happens to be in a bright and fluorescent Barbie pink!

I am excited to try this out, I just haven't had the chance because of my beautiful shellac nails that have held up so nicely :) But, I am excited about the beautiful taupe grey color that Zoya Feel Collection has provided!



I'm not a huge perfume wearer, I usually just stick to the daily use of deodorant to keep me fresh. However I find this Juicy Couture fragrance to be just the right amount of fruity and feminine and will be a great wear for any big events! 


0 thoughts: