Wednesday, January 25, 2012

just a tribute: to shellac nail polish

I recently went and got my nails done for the first time in awhile and after hearing rave reviews, decided to see if the $30.00 it costs for shellac is worth it. Three and a half weeks later I can tell you that it is worth every penny! I have never had a manicure done without the polish chipping at least 2 days later, let alone last 3 1/2 weeks.  Another reason shellac is worth every penny is because there is no drying time, yes, I repeat no drying time! They dry them as you go, so at the end of your appointment when it is time to pay, put on your coat, and dig through your purse for your keys, your nails wont get messed up! When trying to convince my mom that shellac nail polish really lasts, she proceeded to tell me I must not do enough dishes....typical mom response! Needless to say that I will definitely be going back to get them done again sooner rather then later.

Here are some of my favorite winter colors to try:

0 thoughts: