Thursday, October 6, 2011

just a tribute: to kettle corn

If you ask anyone who knows me, what one of my favorite things is, I am 96.3% sure that they would say kettle corn, specifically Colonial Kettle Corn. It is the reason I attend fairs, festivals, and farms, it is my favorite food group.

Whenever I am fortunate enough to come across a kettle corn stand, there is no doubt in my mind that I will buy the largest bag they offer. I could eat an entire extra-large bag of kettle corn in about 15 minutes, but fortunately and unfortunately for me, John is usually looming over my shoulder and giving me church eyes.

As an announcement to all my family and friends reading this blog, my birthday is coming up and I will happily accept bags of colonial kettle corn, or if you really want to be in my good graces, you can get me a kettle corn popping machine!

Im embarrassed to include this particular photo below, but it's a photo of me in my happy place, in kettle corn mode:

So cheers to the fall season, a reason for fairs, festivals, farm visit, and above all KETTLE CORN!

0 thoughts: